Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well Finally finished the bathroom piece I have been working on. Overall the hardest part was getting those towels to look believable and not rubbery, but with some normal mapping and a good diffuse map I think I finally pulled it off.
Learned a lot about mental ray with this project and certainly feel more comfortable with the tool. Still lots to learn but very much on my way.
Next is to do an Interior lit version of this scene. Although I have spent a lot of time on this already and may just move on to the next project and use interior lighting for that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment