Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 16 - resculpt of body



Well the re-sculpt of the body is pretty much done. Had to re-do the pants entirely, since the previous version wasn't looking like jeans. Getting the folds and creases just right for jeans is pretty challenging. The jacket wasnt that hard, in fact I didnt have to do much except enhance what was already there, but the jeans were a totally different story. It took me several tries to get the pants to even resemble jeans, but I think in the end I got a pretty good result. I could spend many more hours on them I am sure, but at this point I need to move on or will not have a piece to turn in for the competition.
Still a little rough in my overall execution of the entire sculpt, but this is my most Zbrush involved piece to date. Still learning the tools as I go along, and still very far from mastering zbrush but I think I am well on my way.
Next up is to place the kid in the scene and then light the whole thing. Once I am happy with the light and shadows in the scene I will begin texturing and painting everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment