Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Well it has been a while since I made a new post. Have been very busy around here, working on several projects and I am now also "interning" at NetDevil as a 3d artist. Working on doing a lot of new graphic content for their older game Jumpgate.

Anyway here are a few of my latest pieces.

Just did the Vest and gloves for this one. Client sent the character model and I created the clothing which was based off of some of their design.
8947 polys for the vest and 1300 total for both gloves. 1024 diffuse and spec map.





A weapon I did recently for another client. They supplied the model, which I spent the better part of a day cleaning up and optimizing. I then did the UVs, which were very challenging due to the number of pieces involved. believe there was 362 separate pieces which made packing the UVs quite a challenge. I then hand painted the textures and I believe it turned out as one of my best texture jobs to date.





This is a book cover I did for my neighbor. The book is an old one and no longer in print. My neighbor has a the text for the book but needed the cover so he can have it printed to give to his nephew.
The image for the cover is an updated version of the original. I hand painted it in Photoshop. Took me about 3 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment